Have you planned the work? If yes, you have a better chance of achieving them as compared to someone with no plans!
Sometimes even the best ideas don’t get funding at first….
But if you have the right strategy you can still succeed, that’s why a business plan is really important
Approximately a third of all SME’s in the UK don’t have a Business Plan, that’s about 1.5m businesses, so if you don’t have one, here are some reasons why you should prepare one….
- Research by Exact Software shows that SME’s with Business Plans make 20% more profit
- Having a business plan doubles your chances of increasing profits, increasing revenue, attracting new clients
- A well-researched business plan which includes the right figures and realistic forecasts will reassure potential investors you are a sensible investment opportunity
- A Business Plan will help you set out and achieve your goals
- It will help you set goals for your managers and staff
- The Business Plan will help you plan your cash flow and forecast Capital Expenditure
View original post 44 more words